The fishing is totally hot at Odell Lake! This is the year to get to Odell and go kokanee fishing. If you want to learn how I fish for kokanee or just have a great time on the lake, book your trip now.
This season I will be guiding at Odell Lake, Shelter Cove Resort. I will be available to guide on weekends starting July 4 through the end of October as long as the fishing remains good for next years fish.
To make a reservation, please call Debbie at (503)302-1978. Once you have your day booked with me you will need to call Shelter Cove Resort at (541)433-2548 to make payment arrangements. Your trip is not confirmed until you pay Shelter Cove.
You will need to pay a $50 non-refundable deposit to hold your reservation; your reservation must be paid in full 20 days prior to your guided fishing trip. You must cancel 15 days prior to your trip, however, you have a $50 non-refundable deposit.
Cost of guided Trip:
- $200 per person (2 person minimum)
- Maximum of 4 people per trip
- Call Debbie (503)302-1978 for available dates
- Call Shelter Cove (541)433-2548 to book/confirm trip$50 non-refundable deposit is required when booking trip
- Trip must be paid in full 20 days prior to trip
- You must cancel 15 days prior to trip to receive refund minus the $50 non-refundable deposit
Guided trips include the following:
- 5 hours of fishing (unless you catch your limit sooner)
- All fishing gear, tackle and bait is provided
Things you need to bring on boat:
- Fishing License
- Food and beverage (if needed)
- Sunscreen (if needed)
Things to bring for after the trip:
- Cooler with ice for your catch
- If you plan to clean your fish at the cleaning station (I will show you how to scale and fillet if you want) bring a scaler(s) & knive(s).
Trips are very limited so don’t wait to book your kokanee adventure..
Fish On Jeremy Jahn